Fast data exploration for data teams, for everyone
Glean’s mission is to reduce the complexity of publishing data analytic applications and make data more accessible to non-technical audiences. Glean is looking for a well rounded product designer to help us achieve this mission. The product designer will be responsible for helping to design the product’s complete user experience, including the usability, interactivity and look & feel of the product.
You’ll be a pioneering member of the design team and have a large impact on all aspects of design of Glean’s go to market product. You’ll work on projects ranging from brand implementation, UI elements, design system development, and end to end to feature development. This is a great opportunity for a “full-stack” designer or generalist.
- You’ve designed data analytics applications, system monitoring applications or applications that support software engineering workflows.
- You are detail-oriented and have a proven track record of designing high-quality user interfaces.
- You are a strong visual designer.
- You have worked in Figma and collaborated closely with engineering teams before.
- You have experience analyzing data and know some SQL.
Base: 120 – 175k
Equity: 0.2 – 0.8%
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com