Website Kaiser Permanente
Health Care - Marketing and Sales Optimization
As a sales enabler, the Strategic Sales Optimization Analyst III will lead and complete special analytical projects that assess Marketing, Sales, and Business Development issues and opportunities to enable our market-facing workforce to become more effective. 1) Develops and executes analytic frameworks required to analyze business issues. 2) Drives decision making through effectively highlighting business insights. 3) Frames discussions and decisions as well as creates documents. Engages a range of stakeholders to gather feedback and gain buy-in for recommendations.
What is the work? The National Sales Planning and Analytics teams delivers sales analytics to inform strategic decisions that keep KP successful. We aim to transform internal and external data into true competitive advantage for our market facing sales teams.
· Information | We develop standard reporting to identify optimal selling, repositioning, retention, and growth strategies.
· Insights | We develop new analyses, actionable insights, and meaningful storytelling to inform sales strategies and decisions.
· Recommendations | We develop guidance throughout the sales process to optimize sales activities and remediation plans, including predictive and prescriptive targeting and planning tools.
· Consultation | We provide analytical consultation by effectively engaging and clarifying needs. We suggest appropriate approaches, tools, and techniques to prioritize and resolve problems.
Why would a person want to do this work?
The sales process requires data analysis every step of the way. We are looking for someone who seeks to innovate the best products possible for our clients. You enjoy a balance between business and technical acumen, providing the skills necessary to bridge the gap between technology and business needs. You are a technology innovator, who desires to use technology to increase efficiencies. You seek to drive decision making through effectively highlighting business insights. You enjoy mentoring others and sharing your knowledge and experience with other team members, elevating our entire team.
Strategic Consultant & Project Leader
Effectively sets goals and objectives for projects. This role will lead projects, establish productive relationships, and engage with clients to clarify requests. Candidates will have experience recommending actionable approaches after evaluating business problems. The ability to work autonomously as well as guiding other team members is critical. Creates training materials, communication, and leadership presentations to drive change management of new tools, recommendations, and processes.
Complete exploratory data analysis to identify key issues and define problems for deeper analysis. Able to structure an analytical workstream approach without supervision. Incorporates business acumen into analytical presentations. Experience with descriptive statistics including normal distribution, central tendency, and variability.
Business Intelligence & Visualization
The Strategic Sales Optimization Analyst III will create dynamic, automated, and forward-looking analyses and business intelligence, using SQL, Salesforce, and Tableau. This role will synthesize the data into simple summaries connecting insights to action using a proficient level of written and verbal communication.
What technical skills are needed?
1+ years of work experience creating business intelligence, data visualization, and advanced business analytics leveraging Data warehouse systems. Previous experience with Tableau is essential. Experience with R and Python is good to have. Candidate will need to become proficient in basic SQL during first 90 days. Ideal candidate keeps current with advancements within our domain and learns new tools as needed.
Is Kaiser Permanente a good place work?
We’ve provided high-quality, affordable health care since 1945. Our story (link)
· For the fourth consecutive year, Kaiser Permanente has been named one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute, an independent group that monitors business ethics
· Kaiser Permanente has been identified as one of the best places to work for LGBTQ equality
· Glassdoor lists Kaiser Permanente as 2019 best place to work based on based on employee feedback
Location? The position is available as a 100% remote located position with hybrid option to work in person in Oakland, CA when desired.
To apply for this job email your details to Lisa.email@example.com