We are looking for a data analyst to be responsible for creating complex analysis of medical, pharmacy, and biometric data using SQL and Tableau. The ideal candidate will be motivated, results-driven, flexible, detail-oriented, and collaborative. Our fast-paced environment has a supportive culture that values autonomy, initiative, and personal accountability.
· Develop and support new analytical tools and reports, primarily using SQL and Tableau.
· Gathers new reporting requirements from stakeholders.
· Work collaboratively to ensure reporting that is accurate, timely, and of high quality.
· Set strategies and take ownership in on-going analytics development.
· Generate benchmark data on a requested basis.
· Responsible for data consolidation, analysis, and business reporting.
· Develops and maintains reports for stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
· Provides support to research teams or management by collecting and analyzing data and reporting results based on the needs of end users.
· Maintains data integrity and data processing efficiency by working to eliminate redundancy and applying best practice data stewardship techniques.
· Stays informed of the ways the organization uses its data.
· Recognize data issues and work with data quality team to resolve problems.
· Must continuously be learning and staying abreast of technology advances.
· Provide exceptional customer service and adhere to the Lockton philosophies.
· Bachelor’s degree required. Major in Mathematics, Statistics, Finance, Insurance, or Economics preferred.
· Advanced knowledge and experience using SQL.
· Knowledge of Tableau strongly preferred.
· Understand data sources, processes, formulas, and output.
· Ability to understand data integrity and correctness.
· Previous experience working with health insurance claims data, CPT codes, and ICD-10 codes preferred.
· Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
· Aptitude to develop unique, creative, and efficient work products.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills to effectively present information to associates at all levels of the Lockton organization.
· Assumes ownership for individual projects. Strong proactive style and self-motivated to actively seek solutions to problems without supervision.
· Ability to comply with all company policies and procedures, proactively protecting confidentiality of client and company information.
Primary Location: MO-Kansas City