The Ambit Group
The specific duties include but are not necessarily limited to the following:
• The senior-level Business Intelligence Analyst will provide direct support to the team’s analytical, data visualizations and business intelligence reporting needs
• Working with stakeholders to define business and technical requirements for business intelligence and data visualization requests
• Responsible for following management oversight and industry best practices to develop and deploy required deliverables based on, but not limited to, Tableau version 2020 or later (including Desktop and Server)
• Independently identify, troubleshoot, and resolve complex development and maintenance issues on behalf of end users
• Support reporting operational tasks such as data management, progress tracking, status updates, stakeholder and management communication as directed
• Provide feedback and review on business intelligence deliverables or data visualizations to improve efficiency or effectiveness, including but not limited to, chart type, color choice, titles, layout etc.
• Develop content for and deliver training to end users on business intelligence and data visualization deliverables and tools.
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Bachelor’s or advanced degree in mathematics, computer sciences, programming, engineering, graphic design, information system, economics, statistics, or other related quantitative field of study.
· Applicable to contractor personnel qualifying under minimum experience (a) below: One or more years of relevant experience writing complex SQL queries using enterprise databases such as PostgreSQL or SQL Server. Knowledge of the data management
Required Skills and Experience:
• Must be a U.S. Citizen with the ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust background check.
• Must meet at least one of the two sets of requirements (a or b below):
(b) At least 6 years of expert level data visualizations and interactive dashboard development experience using Tableau (Tableau Desktop, Tableau Server, and other Tableau related tools). At least 2 years (may be part of the 6 years) of relevant experience writing complex SQL queries using enterprise databases such as PostgreSQL or SQL Server.
• Demonstrating excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
• Determining and prioritizing work tasks, including identifying and proposing new work.
• Meeting deadlines in an organized manner.
• Documenting and recommending best practices and articulating process improvements and required changes.
• Demonstrating excellent communication skills and ability to work with customers, and other technical teams.