Become part of our team!
Do you want to join us in making our solution APOLLO the number 1 platform for business management?
We are looking for you as an intern in web development (m/f/d) for the development of a visual chart tool in our frontend.
We offer a paid internship (min. 4 months) with flexible work location (remote work) and local team meetings. We support you to gain practical experience and to deepen and broaden your know-how. For this purpose, a mentor will accompany and support you during the internship.
What you should bring with you:
– A high level of initiative, motivation and creativity.
– Team spirit: You prefer to work in a team rather than alone in order to achieve the best possible results.
– An education or degree in STEM fields or experience from previous jobs or internships.
– Experience in web development and at best D3.js knowledge
– English or German language skills
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com