Website ZevRoss Spatial Analysis
Know Your Data
We’re looking for a talented web design freelancer
We build data-driven web applications with React, Vue, Angular and R/Shiny and are looking for a web design freelancer to help improve the look and usability on some upcoming (and a couple of existing) projects.
Our projects often involve stand-alone websites to highlight map data or, often, a web application with maps and charts embedded in a client site. You can find an example of a stand-alone application we built here and an example of an embedded application here.
Note that although we are primarily looking for a web designer it would be great to find a designer with web development experience. Someone who could create the designs and work with our software engineers to implement designs by writing CSS/SASS or tweaking JS.
Required experience, what we’re looking for
- Proven web design experience and a strong portfolio of graphic design skills
- Proficiency in prototyping, visual design, and wireframing tools (our preferred tool is Figma)
- Experience creating storyboards, wireframes, sitemaps, and user/process flows
- Demonstrated experience designing for desktop and mobile
Experience that would be great to have
- Experience designing map-based applications
- Experience designing data-driven applications that include, for example, charts and other graphics to characterize data
- Experience with UI component libraries – for example, experience with Material UI would be helpful
If interested, please send your CV/Resume and portfolio to email@example.com. This is a paid position, it would be helpful if you include your hourly rate or pricing structure in your email, otherwise we can discuss once we’ve identified a suitable candidate.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org