Website Joe Gibbs Human Performance Institute
Unlocking human movement and performance optimization
The Joe Gibbs Human Performance Institute (JGHPI) is a new research institution at the forefront of biomechanical engineering. We are dedicated to unraveling the complexities of human movement, pioneering advanced data acquisition systems, and leveraging innovative technologies to optimize human performance.
We are seeking a highly motivated and creative Lead Sports Data Visualization Developer to join our dynamic team. In this role, you will be responsible for creating dynamic, eye-catching, and informative sports-specific visuals for various stakeholders, including coaches, trainers, and athletes. As a key member of our cross-disciplinary team, you will play a crucial role in elevating our sports data visualization to new heights.
Develop Dynamic Sports Visuals:
- Create visually appealing and dynamic sports-specific data visualizations to communicate complex information effectively.
- Collaborate with coaches, trainers, and athletes to understand their data visualization needs.
Push the Boundaries of Sports Data Visualization:
- Stay abreast of industry trends and emerging technologies in data visualization.
- Innovate and push the boundaries of sports data visualization to provide insights and enhance decision-making.
Continuous Adaptation to New Challenges:
- Thrive in a fast-paced and innovative environment with a continuous influx of new sports, projects, and applications.
- Adapt and take on new challenges to contribute to the evolution of sports data visualization strategies.
- Work closely with biomechanical engineers, data scientists, and other team members to integrate sports data visualizations into comprehensive research projects.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to gather requirements and ensure alignment with project goals.
- Ideally, work onsite to foster a collaborative and innovative work environment.
- Remote work flexibility.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a relevant field (e.g., Data Visualization, Computer Science, Information Design).
- Proven experience in sports data visualization with a strong portfolio showcasing creative and impactful visuals.
- Proficiency in data visualization tools such as D3.js, Tableau, or similar.
- Experience working in a cross-disciplinary team and an innovative, fast-paced environment.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- Opportunity for professional development and growth in a cutting-edge research environment.
How to Apply
Please submit your resume, portfolio, and a cover letter outlining your relevant experience and interest in the position to email@example.com.
The Joe Gibbs Human Performance Institute is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.