Website Nara Logics
A neuroscience-based AI advisor platform
If you want to…
- Gain some experience in the up and coming AI and neuroscience spaces
- Pioneer a React-based user experience and for our general AI platform that builds advisors for critical problems
- Work in a job where we find opportunities to grow your skills with a wide variety of work
- Help engineer all aspects of building a complete, packaged artificial intelligence platform
- Collaborate directly with our enterprise customers and our fun engineering team
…Nara Logics is for you!
We are a company that’s taking a new approach to artificial intelligence. We need an experienced developer (not necessarily experienced in AI) who has 3+ years of working with modern development languages (e.g. React, etc) who loves learning and building innovative products in a startup environment.
In this role…
You will have the opportunity to be the primary engineer in developing our platform’s user experience, which will be used by our team and customers. This will involve building new screens for visualizing data and working with our recommendations engine. You’ll help optimize the configuration and monitoring of our platform. Additionally, you will work with the team to ensure that new functionality is integrated into our CI/CD automation using Linux, AWS, Git, Docker, Docker Swarm, and Jenkins.
You’ll play a key role in setting the example: write high-quality code, as your teammates do!
You will fit right in if you…
- Are highly proficient React and are familiar with Python and SQL
- Demonstrated ability in building seamless user experiences
- Have an understanding of REST APIs and loosely coupled system concepts
- Are comfortable with self-management and keeping yourself motivated and organized is key
- Enjoy working on a small, close-knit team
- Value open communication, new ideas, and collaborating on difficult problems
- Are always eager and willing to dive into new problems, since our customers come from a variety of industries, each with their own distinct needs
Bonus points if you have…
- Portfolios and demos to share
- Experience with AWS, GCP, Azure, git, Kubernetes, Jira, and/or Docker
- Experience with unit/functional testing, test-driven development, and version control are all helpful
- Salary is $95,000 – $160,000 USD
- Health and Dental insurance
- 401K program
- Fitness center stipend
- Dog friendly environment
- Open vacation
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.