Website The Age and The Sydney Morning Herald
The Age and Sydney Morning Herald are seeking a Graphic Artist/Data Visualisation Designer for a casual role in the graphics team. This would suit a junior to mid level designer or graphic artist, though all candidates will be considered.
The position would be one day a week, plus additional days on an ad hoc basis.
- Love visual storytelling
- A keen eye for detail
- Can work to a brief and a tight deadline
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Great communicator
- Good, practical skills with Photoshop, Indesign and illustrator
- Strong interest in News and current affairs
- Be based in either Melbourne (preferred) or Sydney
Good to have:
- Some experience with html/css Some knowledge of mapping software
- Illustration skill
Full training will be given for both our in-house and third party graphics applications